PUBG: Just an Android Game Ruining Lots of millennials lives
Video games never go out of fashion, I think we can all agree on that. There has been a craze of various games like angry birds, subway surfer, Pokemon GO, candy crush and now PUBG.
Player ultimate battlegrounds is an android game popularly known as PUBG among people, its a battle royale game that means last surviving person will eventually become the winner and that's the main reason behind its popularity battle royale game are the centre of attraction nowadays,
I personally was quite addicted to this game a few months back, I was playing this game day and night whenever I was free even sometimes I used to play it by leaving aside useful works. so one can think that how much addicted I was to this game.
So I decided to get rid of this addiction, First of all, it is difficult to get out an addiction if you have been into it for a lot of time. Pubg addiction is a less harmful thing compared to Drugs and Cigarettes but still, any type of addiction is bad.
Player ultimate battlegrounds is an android game popularly known as PUBG among people, its a battle royale game that means last surviving person will eventually become the winner and that's the main reason behind its popularity battle royale game are the centre of attraction nowadays,
I personally was quite addicted to this game a few months back, I was playing this game day and night whenever I was free even sometimes I used to play it by leaving aside useful works. so one can think that how much addicted I was to this game.
So I decided to get rid of this addiction, First of all, it is difficult to get out an addiction if you have been into it for a lot of time. Pubg addiction is a less harmful thing compared to Drugs and Cigarettes but still, any type of addiction is bad.
The people are crazy about PUBG because I think they feel a rush when they kill people or are trying to save himself. The rush of becoming superhuman, who is more powerful, has ultimate skills, immortality, great powers, control over situations, etc. you seem missing those things in real life that fulfilled by the game.
Most of the addictive PUBG players wanted to show off that they are the best to their friends by gaining the most in everything in every season. In the process of being the best, they become addicted to the game that the story of almost every PUBG player out there.
The game has officially been banned in Gujarat and is proposed to be banned in possibly all the states in this country.
The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has absolutely made sure that this damned game is banned among the kids who can’t handle this addiction.
Symptoms That You Are Addicted To PUBG
The game has officially been banned in Gujarat and is proposed to be banned in possibly all the states in this country.
The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has absolutely made sure that this damned game is banned among the kids who can’t handle this addiction.
Symptoms That You Are Addicted To PUBG
- The first one, of course, is sleep deprivation which can be spotted just by looking at those huge eye bags on their face.
- Then there is that complete loss of interest in anything despite the game. There is no extracurricular happening in these addicts lives.
The violence in the game has turned the kids into these impatient and short-tempered human beings who will snap real hard if you do anything against them and worse is that restrictions can lead to suicidal thoughts among these children.
Before quitting Pubg you must understand the harmful effects of Pubg on you. Some of them are:
1.Straining your eyes2.Bad sleeping patterns3.killing time4.Lack of productivity5.Bad Physical Health6.Bad academics score
I have tried uninstalling Pubg every day but the next morning I ended up reinstalling it.
One day I realized how unproductive I was from the last few weeks so again I did the same thing.
However the next morning I didn't install Pubg.
And I decided to not to download it again, but the craving to play that game was another level so I
tried to avoid that feeling of playing that game by shifting my focus to different things i.e to get addicted to something else which in turn will increase my productivity so I started doing a lot of different things playing cricket, gym, reading novels, doing coding etc. so slowly I was able to overcome my addiction for playing PUBG finally.
Create a strong story in your mind that how this game can affect your precious time, career, social life, relationship and goals.
Uninstall this app so when you start craving, you have to install it and you won't afford that again and again. Make sure it will not become your habit. You need strong willpower you have to focus your energies more on other things.

Good
ReplyDeleteGood one nice thought
ReplyDeleteGreat work 👍
ReplyDeleteGood work
ReplyDeleteWell written!
ReplyDeleteInformative
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteForwarding it to my pub-g fan brotherz!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteRelevant content for many these days
ReplyDelete